Friday, February 11, 2011

, ,
There was no post yesterday as I was out much of the day and just did not have time.

There will be no post tomorrow as I will be attending a meeting on the research into "AGING & MEMORY". I am one of 800 subjects in this research and tomorrow we meet with the researchers to hear how the research is progressing and where we will be going in the future. This is very important research with our aging population in Australia. I have been involved for six years so far and the research will continue till 2015 at least. I have also be part of two smaller groups undertaking special related research, and have been part of research into "AGING & FALLS.

Thing like this will happen, so don't expect a post every day! I will always post when I can. I promise you that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment